Friday, June 12, 2015

Happy Baseball Birthday...National Baseball Hall of Fame

Happy Baseball Birthday! to the greatest place on earth for baseball fans, the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, New York. 






76 years ago today, June 12, 1939, the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum officially opened its doors to baseball fans.







I've been fortunate to have visited Cooperstown twice, and enjoyed every single minute of my journey to the beautiful town that celebrates our National Pastime every single  day.




If you're a baseball fan, and haven't been to the HOF, go, I promise you that once you get there, you won't want to leave.





I'd love go go back, and take my Wife, who's never been to the HOF.




Maybe we'll take the time to go when we can go to a HOF Weekend,  maybe when Miguel Cabrera gets his day in Cooperstown.







That reminds me... make sure you VOTE for this year's All-Star teams at mlb.com .


You can vote up to 35 times per email account.


#VoteMiggy 


Play Ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment